The following are a list of FAQ's:
- How long is a typical session?
- How do I sign up for events?
- Who do I contact to order team gear?
- What age group is my athlete in if they just had a birthday?
- Should I register with USA Water Polo?
- How do I register with USA Water Polo?
- How often do I need to register with USA Water Polo?
- Do you offer sibling discounts?
- If my son or daughter has never played water polo before, what group should they join?
- Who do I contact if I have an administrative question?
- If I want to make a donation to Cal Republic WPC, who do I contact?
- Who do I contact if I can’t make it to training?
- Do we need to make it to every training offered per week?
- What do I do if I still have questions?
- Does Cal Republic WPC offer Scholarships?
There are four training sessions each athletic year with each running between 10 to 12 weeks in length. The typical sessions are as follows:
Fall Session: September to November (non-high school athletes only)
Winter Session: December to early-February
Spring Session: mid-February to mid-May
Summer Session: mid-May to July
Existing Members Login and select the program for your athlete.
New Members: Click Registration and New Member Registration.
Age Groups: 12U, 14U, 16U and 18U. Whatever age an athlete is on August 1st, that is the group they will train with. For example, if a 14-year old athletes turns 15 in May, he or she will be training as a 16U. If they turn 15 on August 12, he or she will be training as a 14U.
Yes, all members of Cal Republic WPC must be registered with USA Water Polo.
Go to www.usawaterpolo.com and follow the online registration instructions. Register you athlete Club 26152, California Republic.
Memberships need to be renewed yearly, January 1.
Yes, 2nd Athlete: $50 off, 3rd Athlete: $75 off, 4th Athlete: $100 off. Please email email@example.com for further information.
Our Splashball program is the best entry point into the sport of water polo (ages 8-14).
Please use the following email for all admin question: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tina Hemphill, email@example.com
Email your coach at least 24 hours in advance. Click here for Cal Republic Coaching Contact.
All levels are different, but we understand that as student athletes each player has a variety of activities that may conflict with training times. Depending on the goals of your child and level at which they wish to play, they should try to make as many trainings as possible. Please communicate with your coach on the days that you cannot make training.
Cal Republic WPC is an athlete-centered organization that strongly believes youth should never be denied the opportunity to participate in organized athletics solely because of an inability to pay the full tuition fee. Cal Republic WPC offers a limited amount of financial aid per training session for current members who experience financial difficulties and demonstrate need, subject to availability of funds. All inquiries concerning financial aid should be addressed to the Club Director, Tyson Frenn.